Week 3 Part B: Developing a Brand


Today, I will be writing a post about the overall development of my marketing brand “California Rahd”. Link: https://californiarahd .com/

My brand finds itself in the industry of clothing, with a focus on iron on patches, for now. The process of registering my brand is still in process for the United States code by the USPTO. However, my patent has been officially registered in Mexico by the IMPI, therefore, now I hold rights and potential royalties of my brand in such country. 

My logo has been personally designed. I would attach the logo, but for some reason the computer system seems to be incompatible. You can still view it by visiting my online store at the link provided above. Furthermore, my brand logo has no tagline to “slogan” for aesthetic purposes. In my opinion, I like to make things very simple and try to avoid overwhelming the customer with too many a words. 

The general look of my website plus my logo share a beach, surfer vibe which is enhanced by my patch designs. I am specifically targeting customers from So Cal who live near the coast. Younger customers seem to be very attracted to these designs, ranging from 15 to 25 years of age. 

The patches give an opportunity to customize any sort of gear or garment, thus giving off a sense of originality to the individual who displays it.

Now, for my website, I only utilized pastel and light colors, which smooths the website’s aesthetic.  The font I used is arial for some words and courier for descriptions and what not. 

Currently I display my brand at social media through Instagram and TikTok as California_Rad_Patches and California_rad respectively. 

Comments

Popular Posts