Week 14: Social Media Management Tools

     Social media management tools offer business managers to effectively administer their social media activity. For that, if a business has a lot of activity with customers, shipping, designing, or gathering supplies for business sustainment; management tools can provide strong aid. They can help organize posts and even schedule multiple online advertisements. This way, the owner or manager can rely on these tools to save labor and time. 

     Two of the social media tools which called my attention were: Sprout Social and Buffer. Sprout social is the number one rated social media tool in the web. There are multiple packages one can purchase, ranging from $14.99 to $499.00 a month. The monthly charge offers different aspects and benefits. Each package fits ant type of business. For me, since I am just starting, the cheapest prize would be convenient, since I do not quite need all the management tools the most expensive packages offer, such as: live tracking of online traffic, phone schedule tool, etc. 

    Buffer on the other hand is simply the best way if one is on a budget. However, the tools that are offered may not be the very best. Quantity over quality. 

Comments

  1. I think you gave some good information about social media management tools and what they can be useful for. There sure is a huge difference between pricing for sprout social! I can't imagine spending $499.00 a month just on one tool. It makes me wonder if the business that would purchase it has many social media accounts or if they run their business through social media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Max! I agree with you that quality trumps quantity. That being said, I don't think that the most expensive option is always the best. Since many of these services offer free trials, I would consider trying each one before committing to a paid partnership.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts